The Integrated Master Scheduler is responsible for managing the pricing, estimating, and operational resources responsible for assisting with developing the cost volume, basis of estimates (BOE), work breakdown structure (WBS), organizational breakdown structure (OBS), project schedules, risk assessments, and other program-related plans and deliverables. Define schedule metrics and monitor schedule process. Review, compare, analyze and report schedule performance against baseline plans. Provide management with recommended and actionable actions to address variance and predict future performance. Participate in the preparation of written cost and schedule variances, as well as maintaining the Integrated Master Schedules (IMS).
The selected candidate will provide schedule development, analysis, and reporting for multiple Army acquisition programs and quick reaction capability efforts.
The Integrated Master Scheduler will:
- Use industry standard tools (e.g., MS Project) to develop, organize, analyze, present, and maintain a detailed Integrated Master Schedule (IMS), incorporating data from the programmatic, acquisition management, budget, engineering, test and evaluation, configuration management, product assurance, production, and logistics domains.
- Coordinate with multiple Product Directors, functional leads, and Integrated Product Teams to identify and sequence program activities/milestones, establish durations, identify logical dependencies, assign resources, determine schedule variances, and confirm critical path validity.
- Perform schedule risk analysis and identify/present options to resolve critical path issues and network logic conflicts.
- Generatestandard and custom reports as required.
- Provide schedule support for program meetings and working groups.
Type of Degree Required: Bachelor’s Degree (Arts or Sciences)
Years of Experience Required: 5-10+ years of relevant experience
Type of Experience Required:
Experience developing and maintaining schedules in MS Project is required.
Experience converting MS Project schedules to Word, Excel, and Powerpoint is required.
Must be a self-started and able to conform to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines.
Must have prior DoD experience, with specific experience in systems integration, program integration, DoD acquisition process, and/or program management.
Must demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills and be able to prepare detailed reports and briefings suitable for presentation to senior leadership.
Must have a Secret Clearance or be able to obtain one.