The program manager position is responsible for developing and attaining the primary growth and retention goals as outlined in the growth plans. This position works closely with Manufacturing Supervisors, financial analysts, controllers, marketing analysts, external consultants.
- Make initial contact with potential Customers. Develop the opportunity for conversation to determine the level of opportunity for adding more contract awards.
- Coordinate the development of business plans and work closely with the senior staff in determining the costs and benefit to the organization.
- Prepare presentations for various audiences.
- Participate in the negotiation of contracts.
- Work with Prime or Sub-contractors to ensure smooth transition.
- Act as liaison between DOD and COR.
- Attend and staff various committees. This includes preparation of tracking reports, updates to required organizations and other tracking reports as required.
- Ensure communications with all parties through various forums to avoid conflicts, monitor deadlines and coordinate activities.
- Communication Proficiency
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
- Project Management
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Financial Management
- Teamwork Orientation
Required Education and Experience
- High school graduation, or its equivalent.
- At least six years of experience in a Manufacturing environment
Preferred Education and Experience
- Master’s degree.
- 5 Years’ experience in a Manufacturing environment and bachelor’s degree in Business Management, or finance.